top of page
SETTING THE STANDARDS FOR THE INDUSTRY
Powder coating is an advanced yet simple way of spray-painting a very fine, dry plastic powder onto a metal surface. Removal of oil, soil, lubricant greases, metal oxides, welding scales and other substances is essential prior to the powder coating process.
It can be done by a variety of chemical and mechanical methods depending on the size and material of the part to be powder coated. As the powder paint cloud gently leaves the front of the spray gun, it is charged with static electricity. The charge attracts the powder paint to the part that requires coating.
The part is then placed in an oven, where it bakes at 220 degrees centigrade for 10 minutes. While in the oven, the powder paint melts and flows into a beautiful and durable finish. Primers are not necessary.
There are no unsightly runs or drips, as often results with the use of wet paint.
Powder coating is environmentally friendly because the over-spray is reused,
with no solvents, powder paint does not pollute the air.
• Polyester Powder Coating
• Duplex Coating
• Hot Dip Galvanize - Total Corrosion Protection
• Full Fine Fettle - To create smooth surface
• Etch Galvanized Surface - To create key for coating
• New Electrostatic Powder Spray - To give even surface coating
• Modern Gas Fired Curing Oven - To give even temperature control
• Special Packaging - For safe transportation of product
• Transport Savings - One stop metals finishing
bottom of page